We are in search of a senior software architect/developer with strong understanding of modern full stack
development technologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. The candidate will have
the opportunity to work on new legal tech projects.
The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to analyse the business requirements, design and develop legal
tech web and mobile applications. A strong commitment to bring in solutions based on the company’s IT strategy.
The person should be capable and comfortable in working alone in design, development, testing, deployment and
maintenance stages, but also to work with a local or remote team of developers for larger projects. The typical
functions will include business analysis, software architecture design, software coding, offshore development
projects follow-up, testing and documentations. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and extremely self-
motivated. Bachelors in Computer Science and a minimum 4 years of software development experience without
break is mandatory to apply for this post. Domain experience in banking, finance and legal verticals will be an
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications.
- Responsible for following-up software development projects and managing remote developers’ team
when it’s needed.
- Work closely with business partners and internal team in defining requirements for system applications.
- Analysis and implementation of requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Participate in implementing the software infrastructure of the company.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications along with documentation on how to improve in the next phase of development.
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Translate storyboards and use-cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Ensure that high level security is implemented in all aspects and steps of development and deployment.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation and periodic archive of all software assets.
- Experience in SDLC agile methodologies (ex: SCRUM) and modern software architectures (design
patterns, micro-services, SOA, etc.)
- Experience in at least one (or more) major back-end development language (Java, .NET C# or PHP).
Angular, React, Vue.JS).
- Experience in developing UI Design and integrating with back-end layers.
- Familiar with GIT version control system and GIT workflows.
- Good understanding of secure coding standard (OWASP) and common vulnerabilities.
- Database design and integration experience using major databases (SQL / NoSQL).
- Implementation of automated and hybrid testing platforms and unit tests.
- Must be able to explain technical suggestions and issues to a non-technical person efficiently.
- Experience in modern language such as Python, Golang, Ruby, Rust, etc.
- Good knowledge in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Experience in Android and iOS Mobile development Technology.
- Experience with the Docker ecosystem.