Job Title: Software Engineer
lecocqassociate group consists of three international offices – lecocqassociate Geneva, as a boutique law firm specialised in the niche areas of regulatory banking and corporate finance, lecocqassociate Malta as a regulatory advisory practice and lecocqassociate Dubai as a structuring advisory practice.
We are in search of a software engineer with strong experience in machine learning algorithm, data science, statistical and analytical exposure. Understanding of various deep learning applications like image recognition, speech recognition, natural language processing, IoT Blockchains and smart contracts.
Your primary responsibility will be to analyse the business requirements, design and develop legacy system(s) with adaptive computation and machine learning capabilities which will be futuristic, scalable, reliable, secure and fast.
You will have a strong commitment to bring in solutions based on the company’s IT strategy. Capable of working alone in design, development, testing, deployment and problem solving. Functions will include system design, coding, debugging & testing, documentations and client service. You should be a quick learner and extremely self-motivated and possess Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science and a minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Develop, maintain and enhance machine learning modules
- Extract high level logical structure from low level, multi-dimensional data, including social text mining.
- Data modelling and continuous evaluation
- Statistical mechanics approach in developing systems
- Apply machine learning algorithms and libraries
- Build multiple hierarchical layers of connections (artificial neural networks) to enable deep learning.
- Integrate Watson IoT platform with blockchain
- Understand necessary data requirements to implement machine learning applications.
- Able to prototype machine learning applications and determine application viability.
- Ability to transform raw data to adapt to the assumptions of a machine learning algorithm.
- Ability to design, develop, host and maintain custom software applications, mobile apps & websites
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure high security in all aspects and steps of development & deployment including cyber-attacks.
- Work together with IT infrastructure team to host and implement applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality & responsiveness of systems
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address any issues.
- Maintain code quality, organization and periodic archive of all digital assets and back-end.
- Strong knowledge of different machine learning algorithms
- Proficient in probability and statistics
- Data analytical & mathematical skills and well versed in one major analytic tool (R, SPSS or SAS)
- Strong programming skills in different OS (Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Experience with OpenCV and Python
- Knowledge on MapR Converged Data Platform
- R Statistical Computing, SPSS Data management or SAS Analytical System
- IBM Watson services and tools (Watson Explorer and BlueMix)
- Knowledge on Azure Cognitive
- Proficient in working on different application/web servers
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications
- ML algorithms toolkits (H2O, TensorFlow, Torch, scikit-learn, Theano, Spark MLlib, etc.)
- Event-driven programming with Python and Node JS
- Intermediate knowledge of Natural Language Processing
- Experience in developing UI Design using Microsoft and or Java tools.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Develop APIs and Webservices (Library calls, Rest APIs, database queries)
- Knowledge in Android and iOS Mobile Technology
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Matlab, C++, Python, Java or Perl.
- Front-end languages like Angular JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS & XML based languages
- Experience in RDBMS like MSSQL, Oracle & MySQL and non-SQL databases.
- Major IDEs required for development (Visual Studio, Eclipse, Machine UI, Jupyter Lab etc.)
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and communicate tangibly at various levels of the organization.