Associate (Corporate/Commercial) – Geneva
- Working on a range of corporate and commercial transactions for our clients based in Switzerland and with a cross-border presence, including:
- setting up entities and preparing the respective corporate governance documents and processes;
- working on merger & acquisition and restructuring transactions;
- structuring clients’ investments;
- preparing shareholders’ agreements and drafting a range of investment agreements;
- a small amount of tax work in connection with the relevant transactions.
- Conducting thorough research in order to provide clients with the best solutions for their business needs.
- As part of a growing and dynamic team, you will also assist in developing projects for the lecocqassociate group and be involved in managing exciting projects for the firm.
- Swiss bar qualification, with a minimum of two years’ post bar exam experience.
- Experience in a Swiss law firm in the areas of corporate / commercial law.
- Attention to detail, extreme precision in legal researches and the ability to think on your feet, able to work facts in order to tailor structures to clients’ specific needs and be solutions-orientated.
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients.
- Be pro-active and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. Successful candidates must be willing to learn further and develop their legal knowledge and soft skills. They shall also be good team players.
- Native French speaker, fluency in English and strong skills in German as a minimum.
- Available as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send their CV and supporting documents to Kevin Causon: moc.e1558857745taico1558857745ssaqc1558857745ocel@1558857745ack1558857745