Senior Lawyer (Financial and Commercial Regulation) – Dubai/Abu Dhabi
lecocqassociate is a boutique banking and corporate finance regulatory practice with its head office established in Geneva in 2007, specialising in selected areas, including regulatory banking, collective investment schemes, corporate finance, regulatory insurance, private equity, reputation management and white collar crime. Lecocqassociate also has a regulatory advisory practice based in Malta as well a structuring advisory practice in the Dubai International Financial Centre and a legal consultancy in Abu Dhabi Global Market.
We are expanding our presence globally and are looking for a talented and dynamic senior associate to form part of our growing team in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Work on a range of financial and commercial regulatory matters for our clients based in Abu Dhabi and with a cross border presence, including:
- Structuring and incorporating financial and non-financial companies (mainly in the Abu Dhabi Global Market);
- Drafting of corporate documents and related agreements;
- Working on mergers and acquisitions and restructuring transactions;
- Drafting of various manuals and policies, including but not limited to; Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance and Risk policies;
- Assisting the Head of Office and the Board of Directors (as requested) in the micro- management of the office;
- Assisting the Head of Office and the Board of Directors (as requested) in training the employees;
- Conducting thorough research in order to provide clients with the best solutions for their business needs.
- As part of a growing and dynamic team, assisting in developing projects for the lecocqassociate group and be involved in managing exciting projects for the firm.
- Admission to Bar in your home jurisdiction;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial and commercial regulation;
- Attention to detail, extreme precision in legal research and the ability to think on your feet, able to work facts in order to tailor structures to clients’ specific needs and be solutions oriented;
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients;
- Be proactive and have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Be willing to learn further and develop your knowledge and soft skills;
- Be a good team player;
- Fluent in English; Fluency in French is an added advantage; and
- Available as soon as possible
Interested candidates should send their CV and supporting documents to Hooriya Qazal; email@example.com