Post: Senior Software Developer
We are in search of a full stack software developer with strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) techniques. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on new projects.
The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to analyse the business requirements, design and develop layers of legacy web and mobile applications. A strong commitment to bring in solutions based on the company’s IT strategy. The person should be capable and comfortable in working alone in design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance stages. The typical functions will include business analysis document preparation, software coding, database design, front-end design, testing and documentations. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and extremely self-motivated. Bachelors in Computer Science and a minimum 4 years of industry experience without break is mandatory to apply for this post. Domain experience in banking, finance and legal verticals will be an advantage.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications.
- Work closely with business partners and internal team in defining requirements for system applications.
- Analysis and implementation of requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Participate in implementing the software infrastructure of the company.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications along with documentation on how to improve in the next phase of development.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Translate storyboards and use-cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Ensure that high level security is implemented in all aspects and steps of development and deployment.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization and periodic archive of all software assets.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET and/or Java Technology (either one or more, ex: PHP).
- Experience in developing UI Design and integrating with back-end layers.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in Android and iOS Mobile development Technology.
- Exposure to Microsoft SharePoint development and integration.
- Design and developing in web technologies such as AngularJS, React, HTML5/CSS3.
- Proficient with XML, XSL, XSLT and using JAXB, SAX and DOM parsers.
- Experience in using IDE’s such as Visual Studio, Eclipse etc.
- Database design and integration experience using major databases.
- Implementation of automated and hybrid testing platforms and unit tests.
- Must be able to explain technical suggestions and issues to a non-technical person efficiently.